The Faculty of Public Administration University of Ljubljana and Span Ltd have developed the Co-Gov toolkit, which provides integrated support to public organisations in implementing co-creation. The toolkit consists of four tools tackling different aspects related to co-creation:
1) the Co-Ready tool supports the assessment of organisational readiness for co-creation;
2) the Co-Serve tool supports the selection of public services most suitable for a renewal based on co-creation principles;
3) the Co-Renew tool supports co-creation with service users in the context of the renewal of the public service (previously selected with the help of the Co-Serve tool); and
4) the Co-Master tool supports the quality assessment of the co-creation process that took place during the service renewal.
After the successful completion of the internal testing by the Faculty of Public Administration and Span in December, we entered the second testing phase. Now, the toolkit is tested by three public administration organisations: the City of Rijeka (Croatia); the Slagelse Municipality (Denmark); and the Ministry of Public Administration (Slovenia). On this basis, the Co-Gov toolkit will ensure even more relevant and user-friendly experience for all public organisations interested in improving their capacity and approach to co-creation.
We are looking forward to the official launching of the Co-Gov toolkit. Keep you posted!
- Cogov Toolkits - January 24, 2022
- Co-production and co-creation in Slovenia: Between law and practice - January 29, 2019